I’m busy. Much busy. To the point that I can’t take a few minutes to reflect. So, to meet the letter of my goal (if not the spirit), I’ll shorthand the last few weeks:
I’ve taken up bullet journaling. Love it.
- Battle of the Books is all planned and set for March competition.
- I taught a OneNote class in Renton. It was so much fun!
- Working heavily on the TL Library Summit for NCCE. And of course, everything else for NCCE. #stressed
- Organized a “speed dating” booktalk for 7th grade.
- Facilitated a day with tech specialists, IT, and admins from Riverview School District.
- Hosted a Twitter chat with good friend John.
- Helped students think about using OneNote for personal organization.
So, reflecting on this, I don’t appear to be that busy. But, really, the last few weeks of the New Year have really flown by.
And the Seahawks lost on Sunday. 😦